New branded drug Tadasip (Tadacip) is a registered trademark of Cipla (Cipla), founded in 1937.
Cipla company located in India, Mumbai, and has the approval of the health care organizations in all developed countries. Drugs companies are available in more than 180 countries. Tadasip approved for sale in the United States, indicating that its safety and reliability.
Tadasip is an exact copy of the known drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (male impotence) under the name Cialis. The quality of the drug, its efficacy, dosage and other aspects of the application are identical to the original Cialis.
The drug has already gained great popularity in the world. Tadasip – this is your chance to get a brand-name drug from world famous manufacturers at an economical price (compared to the original Cialis).
Tadasip used to treat erectile problems in men (including the treatment of impotence). Tadasip not only begins to act quickly, but also retains its effectiveness for up to 36 hours. Thus, you will be easier to choose the moment that is perfect for you, and for the partner. Tadasip does not replace natural mechanisms of erection – only works if there is a sufficient level of sexual arousal.
The active ingredient in the composition of the drug – Tadalafil.
What is Cialis?
Tadalafil relaxes the smooth muscles of the corpus cavernosum of the penis and increases blood flow to an erection. The most famous use of tadalafil – the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. The drug can also be used in medicine for the treatment of other diseases.
Mode of application
1. Wash down each dose glass of water.
2. It is best to use 30-60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity.
3. The application should start with half a tablet. The maximum daily dose of 20 mg.
1. The use of high-fat meal before using Tadasip may limit the effectiveness of the drug.
2. Do not use together with preparations containing organic nitrates (List)
3. Perhaps a brief vision loss due to the deterioration of blood supply to the optic nerve.
4. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
5. For patients over 65 years of obligatory consultation with a doctor and taking the drug at a reduced dose.
6. Joint drug-alcohol may cause increased side effects.
7. Joint use with grapefruit or grapefruit juice also may cause increased side effects.
8. Do not use Cialis together with other agents for the treatment of impotence – Kaverdzhekt, Yohimbe, etc.
9. Possible side effects: dizziness, nausea, pain, numbness, tingling in different parts of the body, a slight temporary blurred vision, nasal congestion, back pain.
10. Discontinue use of the drug in the following cases – changes in vision, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, shortness of breath, painful erection or continued for more than 4 hours.
India. cenforce 150 CIPLA