SUHAGRA 100 (SILDENAFIL 100 mg (VIAGRA))
We offer you a brand new product – Suhagra (Suhagra) This drug is a registered trademark of Cipla (Cipla), founded in 1937.
Cipla company located in India, Mumbai, and has the approval of the health care organizations in all developed countries. Drugs companies are available in more than 180 countries. Suhagra is officially approved for sale in the United States, indicating that the safety and reliability of the drug.
Suhagra is an exact copy of the known drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (male impotence) called Viagra. The quality of the drug, its efficacy, dosage and other aspects of the application are identical to Viagra.
The drug has already gained great popularity in the world. Suhagra is your chance to get a brand-name drug from world famous manufacturers, at an economical price (compared to the original Viagra).
Viagra has been used successfully for the treatment of male impotence (erectile dysfunction). This is the first drug from the group of ED drugs. It relaxes smooth muscles of blood vessels in the penis, contributing to the establishment of a firm erection. The effect is achieved only if there is a sufficient level of sexual stimulation. The drug is not a substitute for natural mechanisms of erection, but only reinforces them.
Initially, the drug was designed to improve blood flow in the myocardium. But, as it turned out, its impact on heart blood flow is minimal, but it turns out to be a huge impact on erections.
Viagra does not affect reproductive function. Valid for 6-10 hours.
The active ingredient in the composition of the drug – sildenafil.
What is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil – a generic name of the drug. Synonyms – Viagra, Suhagra, Kamagra, Eregra and others. Viagra – a trademark of the US company Pfizer.
The scientific name of the drug – sildenafil. It can be used for other purposes, in addition to improving erection.
Mode of application
1. It is recommended to apply 30-90 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse. Valid for 6 – 10 hours.
2. Take your dose with a glass of water.
3. Start reception is 1/2 to 1/4 tablet. The maximum daily dose – 100 mg.
1. Do not take sildenafil together with medications containing organic nitrates (List)
2. A small number of patients may experience transient blurred vision. This is due to an increase in the outflow of blood from the optic nerve. At risk are people with heart pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, smokers, and people older than 50 years.
3. It is forbidden to share with other medications for the treatment of impotence – KaverDzhekt and the like Yohimbe.
4. Possible side effects: headache, blurred vision, facial flushing, nasal congestion, back pain and others.
5. Joint drug with alcohol can cause increased side effects.
6. In case of doubt, consult your doctor and take the first drug in a dosage of 1/2 or 1/4.
Cenforce India. CIPLA