KAMAGRA GOLD 100 (SILDENAFIL 100mg (VIAGRA))
Kamagra Gold is manufactured by Ajanta pharma ltd, India, FDA approved and has GMP certificate of quality.
Kamagra Gold is designed to enhance erections in men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), including the extreme form of erectile dysfunction – impotence. These disturbances insufficient for sexual intercourse erection or weak erection.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by various reasons, both psychological and physiological nature. According to the results of clinical trials, the use of the drug Kamagra Gold effective in about 80% of cases of erectile dysfunction. Kamagra Gold provides blood flow to the cavernous bodies of the penis and prevent its outflow, and the erection does not arise spontaneously, but only in response to sexual stimulation, ie, Kamagra Gold is not a substitute for the natural occurrence of sexual arousal, but only reinforces them. In addition, the drug promotes the development of the brain oxytocin – a hormone that awakens romantic feelings.
Kamagra Gold does not affect reproductive function. Effective for 3-4 hours.
The active ingredient in the composition of the drug – sildenafil.
What is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil – a generic name of the drug. Synonyms – Viagra, Eregra, Suhagra and others. Viagra – a trademark of the US company Pfizer.
The scientific name of the drug – sildenafil. It can be used for other purposes, in addition to improving erection.
Mode of application
1. It is recommended to apply 30-90 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse. Valid for 6-10 hours.
2. Take each dose glass of water.
3. Start with the reception should be 1/4 – 1/2 of the pill. The maximum daily dose – 100 mg.
1. Do not take sildenafil together with medications containing organic nitrates (List)
2. A small number of patients may experience transient blurred vision. This is due to an increase in the outflow of blood from the optic nerve. At risk are people with heart pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, smokers, and people older than 50 years.
3. It is forbidden to share with other medications for the treatment of impotence – KaverDzhekt and the like Yohimbe.
4. Possible side effects: headache, blurred vision, facial flushing, nasal congestion, back pain and others.
5. Joint drug with alcohol can cause increased side effects.
6. In case of doubt, consult your doctor and take the first drug in a dosage of 1/2 or 1/4.