CENFORCE 150 (SILDENAFIL 150 mg (VIAGRA))
The content of Sildenafil increased to 150 mg
Production India (Centurion)
CENFORCE 150 is designed to enhance erections in men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), including the extreme form of erectile dysfunction – impotence. These disturbances insufficient for sexual intercourse erection or weak erection.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by various reasons, both psychological and physiological nature. According to the results of clinical trials, the use of the drug CENFORCE 150 effective in about 80% of cases of erectile dysfunction. CENFORCE 150 provides blood flow to the cavernous bodies of the penis and prevent its outflow, and the erection does not arise spontaneously, but only in response to sexual stimulation, ie, CENFORCE 150 does not replace the natural occurrence of sexual arousal, but only reinforces them. In addition, the drug promotes the development of the brain oxytocin – a hormone that awakens romantic feelings.
CENFORCE 150 does not affect reproductive function. Valid for 6-10 hours.
The active ingredient in the composition of the drug – sildenafil.
What is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil – a generic name of the drug. Synonyms – Viagra, Suhagra, Eregra, Kamagra and others. Viagra – a trademark of the US company Pfizer.
The scientific name of the drug – sildenafil. It can be used for other purposes, in addition to improving erection.
Mode of application
1. It is recommended to apply 30-90 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse. Valid for 6-10 hours.
2. Take each dose with a glass of water.
3. You can only take 1 per day. Start taking the drug at a dosage of 1/2 or 1/4. The maximum dose of 1 times – 100 mg.
1. Do not take sildenafil together with medications containing organic nitrates (List)
2. A small number of patients may experience transient blurred vision. This is due to an increase in the outflow of blood from the optic nerve. At risk are people with heart pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, smokers, and people older than 50 years.
3. It is forbidden to share with other medications for the treatment of impotence.
4. Possible side effects: headache, blurred vision, facial flushing, nasal congestion, back pain and others.
5. Joint drug with alcohol can cause increased side effects.
6. In case of doubt, consult your doctor and take the first drug in a dosage of 1/2 or 1/4.